Offering SafeLandUSA Orientation at our facility or yours
HMPTI provides ETC SafeLandUSA Orientation, offering oil and gas safety training classes in our facility or at your location.
About SafeLandUSA OrientationSafeLandUSA Orientation is a volunteer organization composed of major and independent operating companies, industry associations and educators with the purpose of developing a standardized orientation that sets minimum requirements for the US Onshore Energy & Petroleum Industry. SafeLandUSA Orientation is an environmental health and safety standard specifically designed for the US Onshore Energy & Petroleum industry. Harvard Marine Petroleum Training Institute provides SafeLand Orientation in conjunction with the Energy Training Council. Course topics include:
• Behavioral Safety
• Incident Reporting & Investigation
• Substance Abuse Awareness
• Prevention of Workplace Violence
• Job Safety & Environmental
• Incident Prevention Signs & Tags
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Fall Protection
• Hand Safety
• First Aid/CPR/AED
• Bloodborne Pathogens
• Confined Space
• Excavation-Trenching and Shoring
• Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness
• Fire Prevention and Portable
• Electrical Safety (non-qualified)
• Lockout/Tagout, Material Handling
• Walking Working Surfaces
• Occupational Health
• Environmental Awareness
• Onshore Orientation
• Emergency Evacuation
Why HMPTI is the right choice for your training needs
• Our instructors have over 50 cumulative years on the ground in the oilfield, as well as operational experience.
• Our oilfield safety training can help your company attain a better insurance rating that will save money on premiums.
• Harvard Marine Petroleum Training Institute has developed a new tool which incorporates personnel information into a training matrix career path. You can use this electronic relational database as a management and marketing tool. You can query each different location regionally or across the U.S. to see what job safety analyses and permits have been issued, giving you a bird’s eye view as to what has taken place at various locations.